It may happen that some pinboard posts violate our community rules. So that your property management can react as quickly as possible, we give you the opportunity to report these posts.
- Reporting pinboard posts
- Other ways to report individuals
Reporting pinboard posts
- Open the pinboard micro app.
- Scroll to the pinboard post you want to report and click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select the Report.
- Select one of the suggested reasons for reporting and click Report.
- The pinboard post has been reported.
Reporting informs the relevant App Administration about the pinboard post and the reason for the report, so they can review the post and respond if necessary.
Other ways to report individuals
Report individual persons in your neighborhood
Has a person in your neighborhood repeatedly attracted attention through posts or the like and violated our community rules? Find out here how you can report individuals to your property management.