The 'Micro-Apps' tab contains settings for customizing your micro apps. Simply click on the micro-app that you wish to modify.
- Active/Inactive: Set or clear the check mark to determine whether the micro-app should be shown or not.
- Micro-App Name: You can set the name of the micro-app here, including in multiple languages.
- Channel Settings: This setting offers the option of selecting the channels in which the micro-app should be displayed. For example, you can choose to have a micro-app shown only for a specific property.
- Micro-App Color: This function allows you to select the desired color for the micro-app. This can be done by selecting a hex or RGB code.
- Micro-App Icon: You can select an appropriate icon for the micro-app based one of a variety of available options.
- Micro-App Service Center: The micro-app Service-Center allows you to further customize, create and manage the options for your Service center categories. You can also set whether tenants should enter a phone number when creating tickets in the app.
- Micro-App Info article:In the Info Articles micro-app you can create your own topics for the articles.
- Micro-App Pinboard: In the micro-app pinboard, you can additionally determine whether app users are allowed to create posts on the pinboard. If you uncheck the box, only property managers are allowed to publish posts. App users can comment on them unless this feature is disabled.
Click on the eye symbol to hide micro-apps and make them invisible to the tenants. To add additional micro-apps, please contact your Customer Success Manager.