General Settings offers a variety of options for customizing your app to fit your personal needs:
- App Title: You can set the name of your app here. Please note that it is not possible to make different entries for different languages.
- Slogan: This setting is used to enter a slogan based on the various available languages.
- App Logo: This setting allows you to upload an app logo that will be displayed on the login or registration page as well as in the menu overview for the app.
- App Icon: A Favicon can be uploaded here. This then appears as a small icon in the browser tab. For more information regarding logo and icon click here.
- App Image: You can upload an image for your app. This then appears as the background image for the web app as well as on the top of the native app.
- Theme: This setting allows you to choose between a light and dark theme. We recommend using the light theme (Pale), unless you have a white or very light app logo.
- User invitations: This setting determines whether your app users can invite additional users. Users who register using an invite are automatically added to the same rental time frame as the person who invited them.
- Abuse Notification: You can set an email address for abuse notifications to be sent via pinboard message. Please leave an email address here that you or your employees check regularly.