Even if you cannot find the app in Play or in the App store, you can save it on your smartphone or tablet as an icon. It is then easy to find again at any time and you do not have to log in again each time. It is very simple and takes just a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- Using the right web browser
- Identified as a robot by Google reCAPTCHA
- Which file types can I upload to the app?
- Why is the website not properly displayed?
- Where can I find the app and how can I access it?
- How can I save the app as an icon on the home screen?
- What is an activation code and how can I get one?
- What can I do with the app?
- Web application not being displayed