A simple traffic light system is used to indicate a ticket’s handling and update status in
the Cockpit. You’ll see the traffic light in the far right column of each ticket. There are four
- Green: The ticket has been handled or updated within the past 2 hours.
- Yellow: The ticket has been handled or updated within the past 24 hours.
- Red: The most recent update was more than 24 hours ago.
- Gray: The ticket has been closed.
- Gray hammer: The ticket ist waiting for an external service.
These periods of time are only measured on workdays (Monday - Friday), not on the weekend.