In the Service Center you’ll see an overview of all the requests and inquiries received and any you treated. There are six different categories of tickets:
- No one assigned: This a list of any tickets that have not yet been assigned to anybody.
- My open tickets: These are the tickets assigned to you which have not yet been closed.
- Waiting for agent: These are the tickets assigned to you or one of your coworkers. They have not yet been handled or are awaiting a response from you.
- Waiting for customer: These tickets are awaiting a response from the requester.
- Waiting for external service: This means that the external service provider has not yet responded.
- Closed: These are the tickets that have already been resolved and do not need to be dealt with any further.