Creating a new Pinboard post in the Cockpit is quick and easy.
The “Pinboard” tab gives you an overview of all the posts you’ve created to date for your activated properties, as well as all the posts that have been published on the entire app. “Planned posts” and “My posts” can also be displayed.
To create a new post, click on the green “New post” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
You can then enter your post in the space. Use the formatting tools to design your post. While designing your own post you can:
- define the post's visibility
- post in multiple languages (users see the post in the language you use)
- schedule your post
- insert files and pictures
- flag a post as an “Important post” by ticking the corresponding box (all app users will receive an e-mail notification)
- disable like and comments
Click on the respective links and read selected articles to familiarize yourself with the functionalities.
The preview shows you precisely how your Pinboard post will look. You can edit it again by clicking on the “Edit” button. To publish the post, click on “Publish now”.
Congratulations. You’ve created your very first Pinboard post.