Case 1: The tenant has the e-mail invitation or activation code at hand
In this case, the tenant can follow the normal registration process. Check here for details about how it works.
Case 2: The tenant does not have an e-mail invitation or activation code at hand
In this case, you can re-invite the tenant to join the app.
Via an e-mail invitation with an integrated activation code
- For this, select the corresponding unit from the Master Data tool in the Cockpit.
- If one or more invitations have already been sent to a tenant in the unit selected but have not yet been accepted, you will see a comment to that effect entered under the e-mail address used.
- In this case, you need to delete the invitation by clicking the trash can to the right of the name and re-send it. The tenant will then receive an e-mail invitation and can follow the regular registration process.
Case 3: Remind multiple tenants to register
- Under tenant management, you can see which tenants have already been invited but have not yet registered. By clicking on "Send reminders to all" you can send an invitation reminder to these tenants.
Via activation code
- For this, select the corresponding unit from the Master Data tool again in the Cockpit.
- You then need to send the permanently valid activation code to the tenant. The tenant can then use this code to follow the normal registration process.