Case 1: The user has the e-mail invitation or activation code at hand
In this case, the user can follow the normal registration process. Check here for details about how it works.
Case 2: The user does not have an e-mail invitation or activation code at hand
In this case, you can re-invite the user to join the app.
Via an e-mail invitation with an integrated activation code
- For this, select the corresponding unit from the Master Data tool in the Cockpit.
- If one or more invitations have already been sent to a user in the unit selected but have not yet been accepted, you will see a comment to that effect entered under the e-mail address used.
- In this case, you need to delete the invitation by clicking the trash can to the right of the name and re-send it. The user will then receive an e-mail invitation and can follow the regular registration process.
Via activation code
- For this, select the corresponding unit from the Master Data tool again in the Cockpit.
- You then need to send the permanently valid activation code to the user. The user can then use this code to follow the normal registration process.