No, not yet. However, this is planned for the future.
Articles in this section
- Is communication via the platform legally binding?
- What role do data protection and data security play at Allthings?
- Does Allthings use an integrated tracking mechanism on its pages?
- What data is collected via tracking mechanisms?
- Are cookies used for targeted user-based online advertising?
- Are social plug-ins, such as Facebook, or other social media features used?
- Does Allthings use two-factor authentication?
- What types of communications do Allthings users receive?
- Does the customer have to provide Allthings with user data in advance?