You can now use Team Management to assign permissions to your employees from within the Cockpit – without any assistance from the Allthings team! Here’s how it works:
Allthings grants privileges to the first Team Admin. If you do not have a Team Admin yet, please contact Allthings. The Team Admin then handles the assignment of all other permissions. To open Team Management, please click on the following symbol in the menu.
The Team Admin can see the following:
- List of employees
- Employees’ permissions for channels (properties, addresses, apps, permission levels)
- Employee profiles (name, phone, e-mail, profile picture, language setting, absences)
The Team Admin is allowed to:
- Edit the e-mail addresses of Cockpit users
- Edit the profile pictures of Cockpit users
- Edit the language settings
- Create absences
- Send/trigger the “Reset password” e-mail
- Edit phone numbers
- Grant permissions
- Revoke previously granted permissions
You can find more information on the topic of “Assigning permissions” in this article.
Want more details about how to create a new employee? Then read this article.