You can now use Team Management to assign rights to your employees from within the Cockpit – without any assistance whatsoever from the Allthings team! Here’s how it works:
Allthings grants privileges to the first Team Admin. If you do not have a Team Admin yet, please contact Allthings. The Team Admin then handles the assignment of all other rights. To open Team Management, please click on your profile picture.
The Team Admin can read the following:
- List of employees
- Employees’ permissions for channels (properties, addresses, apps, permission levels)
- Employee profiles (name, phone, e-mail, profile picture, language setting, absences)
The Team Admin has the following permissions:
- Edit rights for the e-mail addresses of Cockpit users
- Edit rights for the profile pictures of Cockpit users
- Edit rights for the language settings
- Edit rights for creating absences
- Send/trigger the “Reset password” e-mail
- Edit rights for phone numbers
- Grant rights
- Revoke previously granted rights
You can find more information on the topic of “Assigning rights” in this article.
Want more details about how to create a new employee? Then read this article.