- Management of responsible persons
- Assigning responsible persons in the master data
- Export the data of your responsible persons
With the "Persons responsible" function, you have the option of entering the data of the owners and building management below your service company.
Subsequently, these can be assigned in the master data at property, building or residential unit level.
To be able to use the function, you need the "Service Provider Admin" and "Team Admin" authorizations.
Management of responsible persons
The management of the responsible persons takes place in your administration section:
- Open the Administration.
- Select the applicable service provider under which you want to add or edit a responsible person.
- In it, click on the "Person responsible" tab. Here you can add new responsible persons or edit existing ones.
Adding responsible persons
- If you want to add a person, click the "New Person responsible" button.
- A window then opens in which you can enter all the relevant data for this person. Then click on save so that the data is applied. The newly added person is then displayed in the overview.
Edit and delete responsible persons
- You can easily select already existing persons from the overview and edit or delete them afterwards.
- Edit the data and then click "Save" to apply the changes or select the "Delete" button to remove the person.
Assigning responsible persons in the master data
You can add responsible persons to a property and/or a building if you have the "Master Data Admin" authorization.
Assigning responsible persons is possible in the master data. You can see (but not change) the data if you have Residential User Agent permission.
- Open the master data.
- Select the desired property or building in the master data.
- Using a drop-down menu, you can select the data of the owners and/or the building management under the item "Person responsible".
Export the data of your responsible persons
How to export the data of the responsible persons you have already added can be found here.