- Added value for all sides
- Advantages for partners
- Your pages in Allthings Marketplace as a technical necessity for integration of your solutions
Allthings Marketplace is a kind of "app store" for digital solutions and integrations in the real estate sector and offers an overview of all digital building solutions of the Allthings ecosystem.
All solutions are selected, tested and can be used via the platform. Already during the project planning phase, Allthings Marketplace enables the selection and integration planning of digital solutions. The selected solutions can then be easily integrated at a later stage.
Added value for all sides
- Better plannability and easy integration of different partner solutions.
- As a partner, you benefit from the visibility of your solutions for project developers and easier integration into existing or new projects.
- We as a platform can provide our customers with a large partner network.
Advantages for partners
- Manage your own solution provider site.
- Control the way your company is presented to decision makers.
- Add an unlimited number of solutions.
- Illustrate your solutions with screenshots, descriptive text, videos, or links.
- Provide information about solution specifications and pricing.
Your pages in Allthings Marketplace as a technical necessity for integration of your solutions
A digital solution can only be integrated by customers into their Allthings platform if a corresponding partner as well as solution site is available.
This guarantees that basic details have been verified by us in the inclusion process, such as:
- The necessary code with which a solution will work
- Contact persons
- Responsible persons
- … etc.
Without a completed inclusion process, your solution is not accessible to customers using the Allthings platform.
In addition, in Allthings Compass, only with a correctly assigned solution provider and solution it is possible to differentiate which solution is active and where. This is relevant for asset managers in both Project View and Analytics.
For more information on the inclusion process, click here.