The "Micro-Apps" tab contains settings for customizing your micro apps. Simply click on the micro-app that you wish to modify.
- Active/Inactive: Set or clear the check mark to determine whether the micro-app should be shown or not.
- Micro-App Name: You can set the name of the micro-app here, including in multiple languages.
- Channel Settings: This setting offers the option of selecting the channels in which the micro-app should be displayed. For example, you can choose to have a micro-app shown only for a specific property.
- Micro-App Color: This function allows you to select the desired color for the micro-app. This can be done by selecting a hex or RGB code.
- Micro-App Icon: You can select an appropriate icon for the micro-app based one of a variety of available options.
- Micro-App Service Center: The micro-app Service-Center allows you to further customize, create and manage the options for your Service center categories.
- Micro-App Info article: In the Info Articles micro-app you can create your own topics for the articles.
Click on the eye symbol to hide micro-apps and make them invisible to the tenants. The trash can symbol can be used to delete a micro-app entirely. To add additional micro-apps, please contact your Customer Success Manager.