The "Micro-Apps" tab contains settings for customizing your micro apps. Simply click on the micro-app that you wish to modify.
- Active/Inactive: Set or clear the check mark to determine whether the micro-app should be shown or not.
- Micro-App Name: You can set the name of the micro-app here, including in multiple languages.
- Channel Settings: This setting offers the option of selecting the channels in which the micro-app should be displayed. For example, you can choose to have a micro-app shown only for a specific property.
- Micro-App Color: This function allows you to select the desired color for the micro-app. This can be done by selecting a hex or RGB code.
- Micro-App Icon: You can select an appropriate icon for the micro-app based one of a variety of available options.